| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cortina D’Ampezzo in August is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry with rain occasionally. Some 121mm (4.8in) of H2O falls during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Cortina D’Ampezzo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cortina D’Ampezzo: