| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cortina D’Ampezzo in July is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 141mm (5.6in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 15:45 long with an average length of 15:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Cortina D’Ampezzo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cortina D’Ampezzo: