| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cortina D’Ampezzo in March is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with sporadic sleet or snow. Only 69mm (2.7in) of fluid precipitates across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Cortina D’Ampezzo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cortina D’Ampezzo: