| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cortina D’Ampezzo in November is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with intermittent sleet, snow or rain. Circa 110mm (4.3in) of liquid is released across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:58 long with an average length of 9:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Cortina D’Ampezzo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cortina D’Ampezzo: