| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cortina D’Ampezzo in October is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of water is unloaded during an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Cortina D’Ampezzo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cortina D’Ampezzo: